Friday 28 May 2021

Rocket travel recount

 I was the first girl to go to space. I was  screaming  because the rocket  went 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1, and exploded!. I was in the rocket. I saw some smoke coming out of the rocket. When it was flying, I could see some planets like Mercury, Venus and Saturn.Then I stopped at one planet and it was Mars, a red planet. What I could hear on Mars while I was walking was, asteroids crashing into each other. The next planet I went to was the  moon. What I could see on the moon was the moon orbiting around Earth. Also the moon is made out of rock and metal. Next I stopped at one more planet and that planet was Neptune. It was blue, purple. What I saw on neptune was an astronaut. I waved goodbye to him, on my way back to Earth.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.